Recently I joined a group on Facebook, where there are quite a few questions about Demons. I’m actually very happy to see that there are people out there who acknowledge their existence. They are real and can cause quite a bit of trouble that can range from the minor to the extreme. This doesn’t mean that you should constantly be afraid on a daily basis. The best thing you can do for yourself and others is to remember that by being afraid of them, makes it easier to allow them to have control over you.
Some people do not believe in Demons at all. And that’s fine. There’s nothing wrong with that. If you’ve never experienced one for yourself, it could quite possibly be that you were already protected from them before you came into this life, or you are not spiritually leveled up enough to detect one. Depending on your path that you chose before you were born, you could have decided to be “invisible” or not. If you chose to be invisible, this is because your path did not relate to them at all. This can change later on if your path changes. Those who are not invisible to them, your path is much different and the purpose could be to attract them to help rid the world of them. As I’ve only met two types of people, invisible and visible to demons, it hard to say what your path is. Only time and you will figure that one out.
Now, we’re going to get in a few details in this post. I’m going to give you the basics to try to help you, and then I’ll follow up with smaller post, breaking down the different types of Demons.
What is a Demon anyway? Demons are spiritual beings that are made up of negativity. They can be created through internal negative thoughts or energy, or external negative energy. There is a slight debate as to what they are really made of. I’ve heard that they are made from Brimstone. Brimstone is basically sulfer. Not sure how this would exactly work, but hey, it’s an idea. Another idea is that they were fallen angels when they were expelled from Heaven. But this kind of raises another debate because I’ve been in contact with fallen angels who said there was never an actual expelling from Heaven. Who really knows. What we do know for sure, is that they are spiritual beings.
How does one attract a Demon? First of all, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT MAKE IT YOUR MISSION TO ATTRACT A DEMON. Now that being said, there are those who believe that they are helpers between humans and the Gods. My belief is, any Demon is a bad Demon. Not to say that there hasn’t been a rouge Demon who has been helpful, but even those rouge Demons would rather go what I call, “white light”. Believe it or not, there is every once in a while, Demons who would prefer to do good. Either way, I still recommend not getting involved in Demons no matter what because you really don’t know what their intention really is. Don’t even try to communicate! They will do anything they can to try to trick you! I digress, attracting demons can, like I said, depend on your path or what you are going through in your life.
- They are attracted to your white light that you radiate
- If you suffer from addiction
- Suffer from depression or other mental illness
- You can attract a Demon if you go to a place that has high Demon activity
- Create negativity/drama wherever you go
- You purposefully attract them to you
- You can even pick them up from going to a store or anywhere else where one might be lingering
*Now, I don’t want anyone to think that in any way am I saying that someone who suffers from a mental illness is involved with Demons. You can attract them, and they can cause depression, but are not a specific reason for mental illness. If you find yourself suffering from a mental illness, please seek medical attention.*
It is easy to protect yourself from them. Sometimes you might encounter one that you have to use more protection than you would normally use on a daily basis. As someone who was raised Catholic, I can tell you that having the basics from any religion as a form of protection can really help. I keep things in my home that are from Catholicism and Pagan beliefs, as well have those I have learned through my spiritual awakening. Here are a few examples:
- Sage- Use sage to cleanse yourself and home
- Holy water- You can make your own with crystal water, go to a local church to get Holy water, or there are other ways to make Holy water. I use Holy water around my doorways and windows
- Crystals- placing these in different places in your home
- Seek medical attention for mental illness and substance abuse. Having these issues can lower your auric field making it easier for Demons to have control
- Crosses, statues, religious pictures, or other religious items in your home
- Putting yourself in a protective bubble and cleansing your home in white light
- Asking for assistance from guides, angels, Divine energies to seal any open portals that Demons can travel through
- Asking for assistance from guides, angels, Divine energies to bind Demons in white light and send them to the light
- Trying to stay positive and keep thoughts positive
- Balancing chakras
- Asking for assistance from guides, angels, Divine energies to washing you inside and out in white light
- Keeping a dragon or gargoyles around. Always leave treats for them. Dragons will eat demons and gargoyles will protect your home by patrolling it to keep demons out
So what happens when you encounter a Demon or find yourself being involved in a possession? First of all, don’t freak out! Going into panic mode just gives them more power. If you find that you have a lot of negative things going on around you, such as negative situations you find yourself in or a sudden depression, that have no explanation, cleanse yourself and your home or space with white light and/or sage. Remember that you have control over your situation. What are some signs of a possible possession or demon hanging around?
- Sudden onset of depression with no reason
- A series of bad luck
- Feel like you are in a brain fog with no explanation
- Self-destructive habits, such as self-mutilation, substance abuse, self-abusive thought patterns
- You can also feel sluggish, probably tired all the time, no motivation, loss of energy
- Feeling like a negative presence is following you or in your home or space
If you’ve cleansed yourself and your home/space and there still has not been a change, I highly recommend that you look for a group or coven in your area to assist you, who have knowledge when it comes to demons. Even seeking a priest can help. They do not have to be Christian. There are other religions who have high priest or priestesses that can help as well. Sometimes it can take more than one person to expel a Demon from a person or an area, depending on how strong that Demon is. If you encounter a Demon in an area that no matter the amount of work to try to rid of it, it is just best to pack up and leave.
I know this sounds really intimidating, but knowledge is power. Remember to always try to keep calm. If you find yourself on a path that involves demons and getting rid of them, you will have a soul group that you picked before you were born that you will find. Otherwise, always look for a group or coven that is experienced. Know that you have control and a choice. And always try to keep positive!